Join us at the Aquarium of the Bay on Wednesday, June 19th!
We’re excited to be hosting this year’s banquet at the Aquarium of the Bay, located at PIER 39! Please join us for a lovely evening at this beautiful venue. For more information about the Aquarium, please visit their website. To reserve a spot at the banquet, make sure you register for this event when you complete your conference registration! Hope to see you there!
Preliminary schedule of events (click schedule to enlarge)
*Please note this is a preliminary schedule and is subject to change.
June 17: Doctoral Consortium
- Visit our Doctoral Consortium page to learn more.
June 18: Pre-Conference Workshops (see descriptions)
Morning Workshops (8:30am – 12:00pm):
- Designing Complex Scenarios for Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Technology for Supporting Distributed Cognitive Work presented by Emilie M. Roth, Laura G. Militello, & Emily S. Patterson
- Assessing Mental Models using Sero! presented by Brian Moon
Afternoon Workshops (1:30 – 5:00pm):
- Cognitive Task Analysis (CTA) presented by Gary Klein & Laura G. Militello
- Applying Human-Machine Teaming Methods to Operational Systems presented by Patty McDermott & Cindy Dominguez
June 19-21: Keynote Speakers and Panels:
Wednesday, June 19th:
- Keynote speaker – Ben Shneiderman
- Practitioner Panel – organized by Gary Klein
- Cyber Psychology Panel – organized by Robert Hoffman
Thursday, June 20th:
- Keynote speaker – Mica Endsley
- Meet the editors: Inside the review process of the Journal of Cognitive Engineering and Decision Making (JCEDM) – organized by Jan Maarten Schraagen
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Symposium – organized by Robert Hoffman
Friday, June 21st:
- Keynote speaker – Wendy Jephson
- How Surgeons “See” – organized by Lygia Stewart
- Judith Orasanu
- Rhona Flin
- Lois James
- Paul Falzer
- Daniel Serfaty