The 14th International Naturalistic Decision Making Conference will be held at Marines’ Memorial Club & Hotel located at:
Marines’ Memorial Club & Hotel
609 Sutter Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Phone: (415) 673-6672
Reservation Procedures And Cutoff Date
Note for Attendees:
The following rates can only be guaranteed if you register prior to May 27, 2019. After that date, rooms not already reserved will be released for general sale, and the hotel does not guarantee that the group rate will be honored or that rooms will be available.
|Confirmed Group Rates||Single Rate||Double Rate|
Memorial Club & Hotel is pleased to include the following in the room rates above:
- Full American Breakfast and a two-hour Hosted Cocktail Reception daily in our 12th floor restaurant, with panoramic views of the city
- Entrance to Club One Fitness with indoor lap pool and state of the art equipment – located on property.
- Complimentary use of the Business Center, with Internet access, scanner, fax and printer.
- There is no charge for HSIA and Wi-Fi throughout the property including function space.
- Check-in time: 4:00 pm Check-out time: 12:00 pm
Attendees may call Memorial Club & Hotel direct at 800-562-7463 or 415-673-6672 and ask for Naturalistic Decision Making Group 2019 group rate. In addition, reservation requests may also be made via e-mail to email@example.com or sent via fax to 415-441-3649.
These rates will be made available three (3) days pre and post the official event dates subject to availability. Please note that these rates do not include hotel occupancy tax, currently 14.00%, 2.43% Tourism Improvement District tax, Moscone Expansion District “MED” Tourism Improvement District tax and CTTC Tourism Commission assessment tax. In addition, if any attendees are members of MMC, prevailing member rates will apply.
In the event an individual reservation is canceled, notice of cancellation must be received no later than forty-eight (48) hours prior to arrival and a cancellation number is obtained. For cancellations received after the forty-eight hour period, the first night’s room and tax will be charged.